Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benefits Over Free Boards In My Case

Hello Friends,

I run a small site and is low on funds. But I am trying to open a board, can anyone suggest what would be the reason to tilt over VB over other free boards?
    Last edited by Mark.B; Tue 24th Dec '19, 4:17am. Reason: Link removed

I've gotten to know a lot of boards. Everyone of it has some nice things and I know vB for a long time out of personal experience.
    All of them share time by time a little bug and up to now, everything has been cleared by support of vB.
    Nevertheless, vB is full, its rich of functionality. If your board will be small or big, you will get a comprehensive package.
    It is equal which board you choose, everyone can everytime generate a special wish, that no board can satisfy.
    I can tell you: with vB I've good to do to initialize a new board but then enough time to care for content and connection to other people

Comment

I'd recommend you look into the Cloud option. At $20 a month with no commitment you get the full functions and features of vBulletin 5 plus maintenance and updates as part of the package. The primary reason for a premium forum solution over a free one is security but other factors such as reliability, support, and not having to have any knowledge of coding such as JS, markup language, or CSS are huge for many forum administrators. The bottom line is you have more peace of mind and your time is valuable so the less of it you spend maintaining your forums and the more you can spend building them the better. That's what vBulletin does for me and many other customers. As far as why you should choose it over other solutions ... most other forum solutions charge for every function or feature as a add on. vBulletin includes in the core software many of the most popular features and functions others consider add ons.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X