Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    In order to Migrate your site to our Cloud service, you will need to purchase one of the following:

- an Annual Cloud Plan or
    - a Monthly Cloud Plan with the Migration Add-On

In terms of the cost, this is dependent on the plan you choose - please see the following link for more information on the plans available:

https://www.vbulletin.com/en/vbulletin-cloud/

*Please note that the Cloud system has some administrative limitations for security reasons - you can see these from the 'Feature Comparison' page:

https://www.vbulletin.com/vbcloud-features

When you've made your purchase, if you let us know via a new ticket, we will provide details of what information we need and in what format to enable us to move your content over to our servers. At the minimum we need a database backup. Other data will depend on your current installation. We will also, on completion of the Migration, let you know how to point your domain to our servers.

Please note that vB Cloud requires the use of a sub-domain to work - this can be anything from forum, community to even www (e.g. forum.yourdomain.com, www.yourdomain.com).

Additionally, addons via plugins and add-on products are not available with vB Cloud - if your site relies on additional functionality (e.g. add-on gallery software etc) then vB Cloud will not be suitable for your site.

Leave a comment:

• jdmmx5atl
    started a topic Transitioning from VB4 to VB Cloud

Transitioning from VB4 to VB Cloud

Hey there, I'm fairly sure I'm going to transition my old VB4 forum to the cloud service on offer but I haven't been able to find any documentation on what the steps are?

The pricing page just takes me to the shopping cart and then all that jazz as if I was a brand new customer. I've done a few searches but ended up reading other people's threads here.

Is there anywhere I can go to see what happens / where I enter my current details / how the move goes?

Thank you - very excited about this.

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X