Separating forum groups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Separating forum groups

Hi there. I'm about to purchase vbulletin connect package and am struggling to try and figure out how to separate forum channels into groups. I know this is to be done in channels, but for the life of me I can't figure it out. To be clear I don't want to these to be sub forums (screenshot attached) rather more like this bulletin board. (screenshot attached)

Thanks for help!

don't see the screenshot.

However, you can create categories to separate your forum channels in the forum list. Groups are a completely different type of channel and handled independently.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

I was hoping to do something like this. I see now that I can do some of this by creating a child channel and then turning off "act as channel" but now I'm wondering how to make them look totally separate boxes.
      Attached Files

Comment

That is a modification. You can do the same thing in vBulletin 5 with some custom CSS. Not something we would create a setting for. Once you're a customer, we can provide assistance or direct you to a third-party modification site with the code.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment