Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thong Nguyen
    replied
    vB Cloud purchase should work now, please try again.

Leave a comment:

• WAB
    replied
    Thank you. I've been informed there is an issue purchasing the Cloud based package. Hopefully my trial can be saved until that is sorted.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    As you make your first purchase, an account will be created for you. It is part of the checkout process. The Customer ID and Password will be emailed to you.

Leave a comment:

• WAB
    replied
    OK, so how do I create an account for Customer Accounts? As I mentioned, I found nowhere to create an account. Clicking login didn't allow account creation, at least not for me. Just went through all the "help" pages again, took a quick look through everything I could find quickly before posting this reply, and I still see no way to create a Customer Account. How do I do that?

I probably seem like a bloomin' idiot, and the answer is probably right in front of me, but I just don't see it. My trial board is set to end, and I would like to save the data uploads if possible. It wouldn't be the end of the world, but it would be a jump start on what I have in mind to build.

I sent a copy of the beginning of this post to the customer support email I have been corresponding with, in the hope of preserving the trial board.
    Last edited by WAB; Fri 6th Sep '19, 12:22pm.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Forum Accounts (these forums) and Customer Accounts (purchase page) are not the same type of account. They are separated for various reasons, including security.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    This isn’t something we can resolve via the support forum.

Please send an email to [email protected] with the account details and they can assist.

Leave a comment:

• WAB
    started a topic purchase page won't allow me to log in

purchase page won't allow me to log in

I created the new account as instructed, and that account is recognized here on this forum, but will not allow me to make a purchase. I'm not a computer guru, I muddle by, so I'm not sure what I am doing incorrectly. It does not allow me to create an account from that page (or any other I could see). I made a snip of the login page and this forum won't allow me to post it.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X