vb cloud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vb cloud

hi all, just wanted to know. once I have purchased vb cloud. what steps do I have to take to get it up and running on my computer , I read a bit of the manual and it mentions configuring the file first etc..cheers chris

This same question here can’t understand how it works and how to actually Access the vB cloud

Comment

Did you receive an email confirming your purchase? This should have contained everything you need.

If you took the domain from us, everything should be up and running.

If you are using your own domain, you will need to set up a CNAME record with your domain provider.
      Details on doing that are here: https://forum.vbulletin.com/node/4014725

MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.2 Demo
      AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

hey mark , thanks for the reply . I am still working out how it all works,but the cloud will be my option. I am not that great with computers and just want to get a feel for it before I jump onboard.

Comment

hey mark forgot to mention , everything will be via you guys , just like to keep things simple , complications hurt my head , regards chris

Comment

If the domain is through us then it will just work. You'll be sent the forum admin details through email, so you can log in and start configuring it, and you'll also have access to the Cloud Console via the vB Members area.
            MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.2 Demo
            AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

thanks mark, forgive my ignorance ,but how does cloud console work ,cheers chris

Comment

The Cloud Console is a web page on our main website. You access it with your favorite browser and use it to manage your vBulletin Cloud account. It will allow you to track monthly bandwidth usage, update the domain name if necessary, and a few other tools.
                Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
                vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
                vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

chees mate for your patience and speedy replys….chris

Comment