Mobile App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile App

I'm evaluating the vBulletin specifically to use the Mobile applications for my users. I downloaded and using the vBulletin app to check the app and I have a couple of questions.
    1. It looks like in the app, I can reply to forum topics but I can't figure out how to start a new topic. Is this something that is disabled on the vBulletin app or is this feature doesn' exist in the app at all?
    2. The search on the vBulletin app is very slow. Is this something that we can improve from our end if I purchase the package?

You can click on the the pencil icon located at the top right to create a topic in any channel you have permission to do so. You have to be in the Forum view to select a forum.

Not sure why the search is slow on the Mobile Apps. However, the app is always being improved. Customers can report issues and we'll evaluate them for development.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

Thank you for your quick reply. I was looking under the activity tab and didn't see the pencil icon. Thanks.

Comment

is there a way that could find other people's app that published using vbulletin? I like to get an idea on how they customized their version.

Comment

If you search for "vBulletin" in an app store most apps that come back will be the vBulletin Mobile App for those communities.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X