Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Integrate VBulletin with WordPress is Possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Integrate VBulletin with WordPress is Possible?

Hello friends,

I have a website using wordpress. Now i want to create a Forum for my website. I have found VBulletin is the best one for create forums.

I want to connect VBulletin with WordPress. Wordpress is best for blog and VBulletin is best for Forum. This is the reason why i want to connect both applications.

My Requirement is both VBulletin & WordPress will use the same user database. User can access both sites using same login detail.

Please help me to do this.

My WordPress Site : [url removed]. I want to create a forum for this site and Integrate the user database with Forum.

Thanks.

Thanks.

This isn't possible out of the box and would require third party code to achieve. There are no existing bridges available that I am aware of.

It's not a straightforward matter since any such bridge would require regular updating based on any changes both in vBulletin and Wordpress. Since both products release regular updates on a defined development schedule this isn't a trivial undertaking.

In practice you would be looking at paying a third party coder and I'd expect the costs to be fairly substantial if it was being done properly.

NB Please don't post the URL. We don't need that in order to to answer the question.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.2 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

https://vbsocial.com/wordpress-vbulletin-bridge/

Can try that third-party bridge. You would have to talk with them about implementation and support.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

Not really a bridge, but I'm using this for my WP & vB community. When you create a post in WP, it automatically creates a thread on vB. Members can reply on vB and the posts will also show on the post on WP. A button to reply will appear on WP which will lead to the thread on vB. Please see this post and this thread for an example. Support from the author is top notch.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X