Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe D.
    replied
    Assuming you are using it on VB5 you don't need to download anything initially. You start with creating (or reviewing) the mobile app in the Member's Area, provide the required information, and at the end of the process you can "Build" the apps. It will take a bit, you will get an email when the build is done, you can then download the Android and iOS packages and follow the directions to get them uploaded to your own Android and iOS developer accounts which you will need to make the apps available for download.

Leave a comment:

• Cruisey
    replied
    Back again. I'm somewhat confused. What to download exactly? Can I use Xcode to test the app? Nothing makes sense.

Leave a comment:

• Joshua Gonzales
    commented on 's reply
    The Mobile Suite currently works for vBulletin 3, 4, and 5. Running it with vB5 offers more features now though.

• Cruisey
    replied
    @MDawg I'll let you know!

Leave a comment:

• Cruisey
    replied
    Yes thanks! I thought that was for our old vBulletin 3.

Leave a comment:

• MDawg
    commented on 's reply
    Cruisey after you get the mobile suite let me know if you are able to get the Apple iOS app approved, and give me some input on that process please. Also on if you are able to get both apps to work with Facebook login. Thanks!

• Joshua Gonzales
    commented on 's reply
    I don't know if he changed it, but there is no customer ID in that picture. It is the license number which is nothing but an identifier.
    In any case, I'll remove the pic.

• Joshua Gonzales
    replied
    Hello,
    Your account shows you have the Mobile Suite already.
    Go to the Member's Area to see the Mobile Publisher under the License Details & Options section. If you need further assistance, please send an email to [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• In Omnibus
    commented on 's reply
    You should probably delete your CustomerID from the screenshot.

• Cruisey
    replied
    Thanks but no mention of Mobile Suite. See attachment.

Leave a comment:

• Joe D.
    replied
    Login into www.vbulletin.com with your customer info.

Go to Purchases

Scroll down to Add-ons

The Mobile Suite will be an add-on available to purchase for your selected license. If you have more than one forum license make absolutely sure you purchase the mobile suite for the correct license, this cannot be changed later.

Leave a comment:

• Cruisey
    started a topic Purchasing the Mobile Suite on its own for VB5 Connect

Purchasing the Mobile Suite on its own for VB5 Connect

Some months back we purchased the VB5 Connect without mobile Suite. Now, we need to purchase the Mobile Suite but we see no option to do so. The only option is to purchase the VB5 Connect + M Suite, bear in mine we already purchased the VB5 Connect. How to purchase the Mobile Suite on its own?