Questions about vB Cloud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about vB Cloud

I recently purchased a vB Cloud Bronze yearly license.

1. When I go to the account dashboard page, the order status is shown as "Payment Review". How long does it usually take to review my payment? and when will I be able to use my board? From my understandings, since I decide to use my own domain (replace the existing), I have to configure DNS based on what your setting sending to me, and it may took couple days to take effect. The thing is my current hosting provider is shutting down my server on August, 15th. So, It would be nice if I can make everything up and running before that time. Or at least I can inform the users that how long the website will be back after it's down.
    2. After the board is up for a while and the usage is higher than the package I purchased, what choice do I have to maintain its availability? Can I upgrade to Silver?

Finally, out of my curiosity, my email account that I created to purchase can't not signin to this forum. It says "login or password is incorrect", but I can signin to my account dashboard. Funny! So. I have to use another email account to create and post this question. Wondering why?

Hello.

1. Payment review happens to some customers when additional info is needed to complete purchase or the system requires a manual approval. Customers are usually contacted by the sales department by the next business day. If you still have no been contacted email [email protected] with your order details, it should not take this long.

Make sure you have full backups of your database, attachments, and custom avatars for importing into the new vBCloud system.

2. Yes you will be contacted by our sales department and given the option to upgrade if needed.

3. Customer accounts are separate from forum accounts. You should use the same email address for both accounts, this will ensure once you have purchased a license your forum account will automatically become recognized as licensed (the delay is up to one hour.) However if you used a different email you can specify up to three additional email users who can access the forum as a licensed user. You would need to log into the Member's Area (to which you will get access after purchase) and click on the Priority Forum Support link to add these email addresses.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X