Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Importing from other products into vBulletin (Updated 13 July)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am running ubbThreads (6.3).. It's a pity you don't have importers for the latest editionsof UBB Threads...

Comment

• An update to the UBB.Threads importer is being worked on. If you would like to help and provide data to test with, please send an email to [email protected].
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Any plans for conversion from cutecast?

I'm running cutecast (from artscore.net) and would like to convert - it's all from flat files....if someone could just post the format that I would need threads and user profiles to be in, I could do some of it.

Comment

• Once you purchase a license you'll be able to look at the database structure to do this.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Snitz Converter

I know this has probably been asked a thousand times but here goes anyway. is there any plans to do an import for Snitz? I've got a board with 120 members and 4000 posts but its expanding fast! HELP!

Comment

• Originally posted by Paulus
              I am running ubbThreads (6.3).. It's a pity you don't have importers for the latest editionsof UBB Threads...

The current importer I've tested and modified to work with 6.3.1.1.

If you have a newer board than that, and have no issue with providing me some test data, I'll test the importer and fix it where necessary
              I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

• Originally posted by c.mackintosh
                I know this has probably been asked a thousand times but here goes anyway. is there any plans to do an import for Snitz? I've got a board with 120 members and 4000 posts but its expanding fast! HELP!
                There is a long list of what is going on with the importers, I'll write it up and post it.
                I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

• This might have been asked before but is there a wbb1.2 convertor?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kai Leonhart
                    This might have been asked before but is there a wbb1.2 convertor?
                    Not that I'm aware off, though with the ideas/plans for a importer rewrite it should be a lot quicker to write importers, but that is a while off yet !
                    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerry
                      There is a long list of what is going on with the importers, I'll write it up and post it.
                      I'm using Snitz Forum right now too. I'm ready to change to vbulletin, but I need to import all my data. I've got about 2500 members or so and lots of posts.

When will an importer be complete for Snitz? And how can I be informed when an importer is available?

Thanks.

Comment

• There is no estimated date for a Snitz importer at this time. It's at least several months away. Check the Announcements forum on a regular basis.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

• IPB Convertor

Is there a Invision Power Board Convertor? I would like to convert IPB to vB.

Comment

• Originally posted by -HipNoTiK-
                            Is there a Invision Power Board Convertor? I would like to convert IPB to vB.
                            Yes there is.
                            I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerry
                              Yes there is.
                              ok, where do I get it?

Comment

• All the importers are available in the members area, if you can't find them / get hold of them send me a PM.
                                I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X