Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua Gonzales
    replied
    Facebook integration is available via Facebook Connect as far as I know, but Facebook often makes changes to their systems and processes so sometimes it takes us a bit to update our software and instructions accordingly. My test site has it active though with no issues.
    We do not put ads on your site, but you are free to do so. The only branding that is required to be on your site is the copyright attribution in the footer. If you want to remove that you can purchase the Branding-free add-on.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Hello and thanks for your interest in vBulletin.

vBulletin 5 has a fully responsive style, this means that out of the box it will resize and redraw to suit smaller screens. You can see that here on this site if you view it on a mobile device. There is no extra charge for this, it is a part of the product both on Cloud and in the download version.

The vBulletin Mobile App is available on both Android and iOS, not sure where you've read any differently. It does cost extra though. Again you can see it in action for this site, just search in the App Store / Google Play for vBulletin. The mobile app can be used with both Cloud and the download version.

Leave a comment:

• anhtu
    started a topic Cloud version support mobile clients?

Cloud version support mobile clients?

I'm trying to fill in the blanks in your sales material. Does the cloud version support mobile clients?
    If so, is there an extra charge for that?

I do see notes that the ios mobile app is not available because apple is the worst company in the world to deal with (OK, my words, not your, but I know what your thinking). Does this mean there is NO mobile support for ios at this time? Or just that the most updated client is being delayed until...?

Is facebook integration no longer available?

Basically, I am looking at the lowest cost of entry to supporting a very small community, 35% of whom will probably be using ios, 25% android, and 40% desktop OSes. Third party branding or ads are fine with me as long as the short term cost is low and it is easy to set up and maintain.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X