X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua Gonzales
    replied
    Cool!
    That is Bronze and it works out to be $14.99/month with the yearly/annual option billed at $179.95 a year.
    If you ever need to change your plan, send an email to [email protected].

Leave a comment:

• CleverForumHandle
    replied
    Thank you for the responses, everyone! I am going to take the plunge. I am very excited to try out the cloud.

Joshua Gonzales, sorry about that, I meant the $14.99/month option, which should be more than enough hosting for our little guild.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Joshua Gonzales
    replied
    I just want to mention we have no $24.99/month cloud plans.
    Please make sure you read this page carefully so there are no surprises: http://www.vbulletin.com/en/vbulletin-cloud/

Leave a comment:

• MrsTiggywinkle
    replied
    Go for it, you won't regret it

​​​​​We've hosted our own vBulletin licence for over 10 years, last month we changed to Cloud, the relief at not having all the worry of hosting and updates is wonderful

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Each cloud site includes the software, maintenance, and upgrades. You don't need an extra license.

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    You don't purchase a license and you don't need one if you are on vBCloud. You're just paying them a monthly fee to host your site and manage the forum updgrades.

Leave a comment:

• Questions regarding the $24.99/month Cloud Package

Good morning vBulletin'ers:
    I am looking for a message board option to hose my guild's forums. We play EverQuest and we need a space to post cat pictures and dad jokes. I really like vBulletin forums, they seem easy to use and very clean layout. A+, 10/10, would forum again.
    My first question is this: does the $24.99/month cloud hosted package include a license, or am I going to need to purchase a license separately?
    I forgot my second question. I'll post it in a reply if I remember!
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X