Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What methods are available for accepting payment in vBulletin Cloud

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What methods are available for accepting payment in vBulletin Cloud

    What options are available for accepting payments for. say, premium subscriptions or in forum purchases?

  • #2
    The payment gateways for paid subscriptions are Paypal, Google, NOCHEX, Worldpay, Authorize.net, 2Checkout, Moneybookers, and CCBill.
    There are no other features inherent to the software that uses those gateways. Some use 3rd party add-ons to add marketplace features on their forums, but the use of 3rd party add-ons are not allowed on vBulletin Cloud. You would need to self-host to use those, assuming there is one compatible with vB5.
    -- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
    -- Ads available for the modules globally
    -- Global modules
    -- Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)

    Comment


    • #3
      Can i use this payment methods in my website in Iran?
      یکی از موزه های مدرن و زیبایی این دهه موزه مرسدس بنز است که در اشتوتگارت آلمان ساخته شده است.که برای آشنایی دانشجویان با این موزه به تحلیل آن پرداخته ایم.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by disamagcom View Post
        Can i use this payment methods in my website in Iran?
        If they accept payments and users from Iran then yes, you can use the payment gateways we provide.
        Translations provided by Google.

        Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Joshua Gonzales View Post
          The payment gateways for paid subscriptions are Paypal, Google, NOCHEX, Worldpay, Authorize.net, 2Checkout, Moneybookers, and CCBill.
          There are no other features inherent to the software that uses those gateways. Some use 3rd party add-ons to add marketplace features on their forums, but the use of 3rd party add-ons are not allowed on vBulletin Cloud. You would need to self-host to use those, assuming there is one compatible with vB5.
          Do we have option of using these payment methods or adding these to Vbulletin 5.5.2.

          I am on Vbulletin Cloud.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by kakarla View Post

            Do we have option of using these payment methods or adding these to Vbulletin 5.5.2.

            I am on Vbulletin Cloud.
            Those payment gateways are already in the software.
            AdminCP > Paid Subscriptions > Payment API Manager
            -- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
            -- Ads available for the modules globally
            -- Global modules
            -- Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)

            Comment

            widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X