Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    For an unsupported modification see this topic: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...forum-category

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    You could add custom icon in categories and forums using css_additioanal template. There's an old thread here to to that for forums. Adding icon for categories should also be possible. I believe each row of categories and forums has channelid in the HTML markup, which you can use in css to add individual icons. I'm just using my phone I can't verify at the moment.
    Last edited by Glenn Vergara; Mon 17 Oct '16, 7:38am.

Leave a comment:

• BirdOPrey5
    replied
    I'm sorry there is no supported means to customize an icon on a per-forum basis in VB5. It is possible in VB3 and VB4 however.

Leave a comment:

• david alex
    replied
    see attached left hand side

basically a jpeg icon for each topic ie bmw ford etc
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• BirdOPrey5
    replied
    Can you be more specific where you want the image? I don't want to tell you something is easy or possible by mistake, perhaps a screenshot of where you want it based on where it would be in this forum?

As for how to do it you would need to post in our support forums for that kind of help. Make sure you have added the email address you joined this forum with to the list of Priority Forum Support email addresses in the Member's Area.

Leave a comment:

• david alex
    started a topic Add Jpeg to Category / Sub Categories

Add Jpeg to Category / Sub Categories

Is it possible to add a jpeg or other image to each forum categories AND sub categories ?

If so how ?