Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    You can try posting in the 'Requests for Paid Services' forum at vbulletin.org for help with this once you have a vBulletin License:

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30

Leave a comment:

• dj301
    commented on 's reply
    Hi,

Thanks for the quick response. Hope anyone else knows a plugin that can offer the features that I ask for. Otherwise Ill need to hire a developer to make that feature for me.

• Mark.B
    replied
    vBulletin does not integrate with any third party products by default. It would require third party code, however I am not aware of anything for the product you mention.

You will be looking at paying somebody to write a bridge, this is not a trivial undertaking.

Leave a comment:

• dj301
    started a topic VBulletin and Woocommerce intergration

VBulletin and Woocommerce intergration

Hello,

Currently we are making an Woocommerce website that will host an product database. We want it that every product that has being added is posted to our VBulletin 5 forum. (as a thread).

Is this possible with some plugins or something? I cant find anything on Google but maybe the people on the Vbulletin forum know anything :-)

Kind regards,
    Dj301
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X