X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AppHero
    replied
    vBLink owner is here.

FireFish Thanks for mentioning our product in vBulletin forums.

vBLink has started its journey years ago as an in-house solution, and after we've successfully used it in our several customers' forums, we decided to release it to the public. At the beginning, it was supporting all major vB versions, 3.8.x, 4.2.x and 5.x. We dropped vB3 support in the latest version because it started to slow down our progress and become an issue trying to maintain it. vBLink now supports 4 and 5 series including vB 5.2.3.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask over here,in this thread, or by sending a PM.

Leave a comment:

• Necrophyte
    replied
    With the CMS Thats built into VB5, I don't see much use for Wordpress anymore. I used to use wordpress, but once you grasp how the cms works in VB5 its very powerful.

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    I would clarify with the author if this is compatible with vB 5.2.3.

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    I checked the creator's website and the minimum vB version vBLink is compatible with is "vB4" (no sub-version specified)

http://vblink.apphero.in/requirements.html

It apparently also supports vB5 (5.1.4) based on the screenshot in the setup page

http://vblink.apphero.in/setup.html

Leave a comment:

• BirdOPrey5
    replied
    I've never heard of nor used "vBLink." I would suggest you ask the creators what versions of vBulletin it is compatible with before purchasing.

Leave a comment:

• Curious about using vBulletin 5 alongside my WordPress based company website

Thanks to a WordPress addon called vbLink, I am wondering about how practical it might be to use both vBulleting alongside WordPress.

Does anyone have any thoughts, or particular experience with this?
    Buy vBLink - Integrate WordPress with vBulletin by apphero on CodeCanyon. What is vBLink? vBLink is a solution to integrate WordPress and vBulletin. It provides single sign-on and profile syn...