Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vB Notices

please delete
    Last edited by Seph; Sun 11 Nov '07, 9:41am.

have you tryed unsuscribing to from that particular forum

Comment

When you first posted to that thread did you uncheck/check the Email option found at the bottom of the reply box. If the admin set that function to Default as "yes" then you will continually receive those emails when somone replies to that thread you participated in

Just go your user cp under Edit Options, check NO on the Use Email Notification by Default.
      There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Comment

check your control panel, look for an optionnot to recieve emails

Comment

Re: vB Notices

Originally posted by Seph
          I know that this is not the right forum to be posting this in, but I cant make the post anywhere else because I dont currently own a vB forum.

How do you disable those e-mails that are sent from the vB administrator every single time a person posts in a forum that you are "subscribed" to. How do you turn of subscription perminently?
          Please enter your vBulletin.com forum username on the form on this page to receive support for this issue: http://www.vbulletin.com/members/forums.php
          - you will need your vB license customer number and password to access this form.
          :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
          :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
          :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

I believe he/she is just referring to the admin sent emails from a user's perspective.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X