Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taim
    replied
    vbulletin.org is the best place to discuss and get help about vbulletin modifications. Maybe you can get someone who can do this for you free.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by Alsuheimat View Post

Is it possible to get a template in your site?
    Not sure what you mean....

Leave a comment:

• Alsuheimat
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
    Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code.
    We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org, the modification and customization site.
    Is it possible to get a template in your site?

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code.
    We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org, the modification and customization site.

Leave a comment:

• EvilEmpire
    started a topic Is it possible in VB5 (images)

Is it possible in VB5 (images)

Can I as admin make a few specific tags (for example 10), and when users upload images, they have to select 1 tag for their image.
    After that, I can use some kind of feed for the tags, to use them in my articles?

So if a user upload a image of a gaming setup at home, they will tag it gaming setup, and when i write a article
    about gaming setup, i will use a image feed with the gaming setup and automatically the pics from this tag will display?