• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fcfidel
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you !!

• Joe D.
    replied
    Branding free gets married to the license you purchase it for, as long as you upgrade that license it remains branding free for life. If you purchased a 2nd license that one is not branding free unless you purchase branding free for that license as well.

Not a stupid question at all.

Leave a comment:

• TLMD
    replied
    Based on the license agreement, a branding-free license allowes you to have a branding-free installation of vB. So if you use vB5 today and upgrade your site -- the same site -- to vB6 (if/when that is being released), you should be fine. Everything else makes no sense in my opinion, because the branding-free license handles whether or not you are allowed to remove the branding, which means you can't run two or more sites with only one branding-free license. I don't see where it is tied to a specific version number.

(In order to be a 100% sure about this, I'd wait for an official answer from a support representative before purchasing though.)

Leave a comment:

• fcfidel
    started a topic stupid question

stupid question

If I buy the Branding Free, and then for some reason a new version of vbulletin comes for example : vbulletin 6

would I need to buy it again?

Sorry I know that this is a stupid question :/
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X