Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe D.
    replied
    The $249 vBulletin 5 license (on sale for a few more days with coupon code 50SPRING) must be paid all at once. Our vBCloud offers monthly plans beginning at $19.99- there is no coupon for vBCloud.

Leave a comment:

• TLMD
    replied
    If you want to buy a regular vB license (self-hosted), I guess you have to pay the 249 USD "all at once".

If you prefer paying on a monthly basis, maybe you want to give vB Cloud a try?

Leave a comment:

• Salmen
    replied
    I want to buy a vBulletin License,and i want to ask can i pay it Monthly or I have tk pay all at once?

Leave a comment:

• Salmen
    replied
    Can i pay Monthly for vBulletin License or i have to pay all at once?

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    I recently got an email from vBulletin saying they have a promo code for a $50 discount which is valid until April 25th.

Leave a comment:

• weegie2005uk
    replied
    thank you

Leave a comment:

• TLMD
    replied
    JoeD answered this here:

Originally posted by JoeD
    vBulletin discounts begin with the purchase of a 3rd license and the discount is automatically applied in the shopping cart.

Leave a comment:

• weegie2005uk
    started a topic if i buy a licence

if i buy a licence

will you offer a discount on 2nd and third? i have 3 websites which i want to switch to vb i run very smalll sites so i cant afford $750 to change them All
    Last edited by weegie2005uk; Sun 17th Apr '16, 2:31pm.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X