Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cloud query

Hi,

I am currently making an app and would like to have a website where registered users will be able to download the app and use the forum to ask questions and discuss. I am considering a ready made solution to save time. I want the forum to seem integrated into the website. e.g.: there is a nav bar where the forum is just one link and there is a home page etc. This is very similar to the vBulletin website itself. Could I use vBulletin to make the whole website? Only registered users should be able to access certain pages and the forum. I also want to set up a monthly paypal subscription to the forum. The website should also be able to recognise when a visitor has been referred by another user.

Does the cloud version come with CMS and ability to add blog posts? Is all the hosting included in the monthly price? Is it possible to switch to the yearly plan if I am confident after using the monthly plan for a while? Does vBulletin cloud have a trial version? If not, does both connect and cloud have the features I have described?

Thanks for your time and help

Yes, it comes with the CMS and Blog functionality.

Yes, the hosting is included in the price.

You can alter your plan at any time.

There is a three-day trial. http://www.vbulletin.com/en/vb5-trial/

Connect and Cloud have the same basic features.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X