X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by nickypob
    We would like to link to contect people add in our members only section. Is this possible? Easy or hard to do?
    Can't answer the question because there is no context. Specifically what is the "Members Only" section. Normally users cannot add other users to a vBulletin site.

Leave a comment:

• BirdOPrey5
    replied
    The answer to 1 is definitely yes and fairly easy.

To be honest I don't quite understand question 2. Yes you can add additional information to the profile page (there is a profile field manager in the Admin CP where you can add additional profile fields of various types.) It's the second half of the question I don't know what you're asking. Can you phrase it differently please?

Leave a comment:

• Historic Trucks
    replied
    You can easily set up parts of the forum that the general public can see and the areas that registered/logged on members can see and you can even then set up sections that only some of those members can see.

You can email people from within the software and invite them to you site.

Leave a comment:

• Sem Hadland
    started a topic Can I be logged on to the rest of my site

Can I be logged on to the rest of my site

Hello and greetings from snowy Norway

We are planning to have your forum on our website, but we will have a free members-only section for registered members.

1. Will we be able to make the members only section available to those who have signed in and logged on to Vbulletin? Is this easy to do?

2. The user profile page, will we be able to have extra information here? We would like to link to contect people add in our members only section. Is this possible? Easy or hard to do?

Thank you for your help.