Bug Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug Reports

I sincerely apologize if this is not the correct topic, but I am: Unable to open JIRA issues, unable to contact any staff on this forum (from what I've found), and unable to contact vBulletin staff any other way. Since I am not a licensed member (just a regular administrator on a forum without access to the licensed account credentials of the super administrator), I am posting this here.

I have multiple issues to report that I haven't been able to find. Can someone please get in contact with me, or should I post them here?

You will need to ask the license holder for the forum you are affiliated with to add your email address to the Priority Forum Support list in his or her Member's Area at https://members.vbulletin.com. They may add several additional email addresses beyond their own that will allow you to post as a licensed customer. but you do not get any access to their actual license or software downloads. It's just for this forum and vBulletin.org.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X