• Show
Clear All

• TH1Racer
    replied
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• Joe D.
    replied
    If you purchase the download version of the software there are no other costs paid to us (vBulletin.) You do need to provide sufficient web hosting which can vary from a few dollars a month for an inexpensive shared hosting plan all the way up to hundreds of dollars (or more) for a very powerful dedicated server- it really depends on how much traffic your site ultimately gets. Virtually all forums can start on inexpensive plans.

Leave a comment:

• TH1Racer
    replied
    Thinking about getting vBulletin. After the initial cost what are the monthly, yearly costs ? any server costs ? update costs ?

Thanks in Advance !

Leave a comment:

• Historic Trucks
    replied
    So far my experience with purchasing vBcloud has been a good one had to get a few small issues fixed but nothing to wild. I am not a computer geek and from the day i purchased to being live was 2 days or about 3-4 hours work it is ready to roll straight out of the box.

Leave a comment:

• Joe D.
    replied
    If your completely new to forums I would suggest you consider vBcloud. With vBCloud we upgrade and maintain the software for you. It does limit somewhat what customizations you can make but it frees you up to worry about site content rather than technical issues.

http://www.vbulletin.com/en/vbulletin-cloud

Leave a comment:

• josueinaki
    replied
    Dont waste your time buying vb 5, you will have a broken software with so many many bugs and you will to fix all your own. Just take a look here http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...nnect-feedback and see al the complains

Leave a comment:

• NumNum
    replied
    My advice would be to try each one you are interested in, hopefully they all have a demo you can trial, as vBulletin does here.

Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• C18H27NO3
    started a topic Total forum owner newbie

Total forum owner newbie

I have zero experience in running a forum. I am in the process of starting up an organization that would benefit from having a dedicated forum accessibility. Is vbulletin 5 the right choice over other options that may be available and how? And is this the right question, I should be asking?