• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    BirdOPrey5

• BirdOPrey5
    replied
    Hello,

If you call our sales number be aware they are only open 9AM to 5PM Pacific Time, Monday to Friday.

As for pricing there is a discount and it begins with the purchase of a 3rd license I believe it starts at $10 off each licence but increases in steps as you purchase more.

The shopping cart on www.vbulletin.com will automatically apply any discounts you are entitled to as you add licenses to your cart. Example, 1 license is $249 but if you add 3 licenses the total is only $717.

As mentioned earlier each installed copy of vBulletin can have multiple languages installed, the user can choose the language on the bottom left of the page, next to the style choosers, same as here.

However you cannot install the same license multiple times. One license per install. If you take one forum down you can then move the license somewhere else, but only one live site at a time. (A private "test" copy is also allowed.)

Leave a comment:

• Aquero

• Aquero
    replied
    They are 'unable to take this call at this time" no matter what time you call.

Leave a comment:

• TLMD

• TLMD
    replied
    Maybe this helps you a little:

From the FAQ: Do you offer bulk discounts for multiple license purchases?
    Please contact our sales team regarding Bulk Purchases: [email protected] / 1-877-326-6444
    I don't understand the language thing though. Do you want to run a multi-language site? Then you can simply add langauges to your vB5 installation, which offers your users a dropdown menu where they can select a language.

Leave a comment:

• Aquero

• Aquero
    replied
    Well guys, I am going to go ahead and purchase the first one. I am paying to have it installed so I hope some one is available. Let me know.

Leave a comment:

• Aquero

• Aquero
    started a topic Buying multiple VBulletins

Buying multiple VBulletins

Hello,

I plan to purchase multiple vBulletins for several domains and I wonder what are the current pricing and discounts. I also wonder if I can put a copy of the same license on one domain to provide a link to a different language.

Thank you for your time.