This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closed Thread

I posted a polite thread asking if anyone could recommend where to look for vBulletin gurus to help us with a migrate a forum. You close it, and tell me that after I purchase a license I can post in another forum. I don't think so, all you just did is make sure I won't purchase a license. We need to work with a consultant FIRST to make sure we can do what we want, that's the entire point, then we purchase a license. I understand if you don't want people posting asking where they can find a consultant, but instead of just closing the thread with a comment to look for someone after I purchase a license, how about offering some helpful advice?

I find it strange you don't offer any method for a prospective customer to find vBulletin partners, seems like forum software is decades behind the rest of the industry in this regard.

Goodbye.
    Last edited by Searching; Tue 10 Nov '15, 10:44am.

It's against vBulletin policy to solicit paid services in these forums, however, there are proper locations to request such services. Check your Private Messages.

Comment

• haaamed
      haaamed commented
      Editing a comment
      test test test ,
      how to delete this message?

It's my understanding unlicensed users can't use the PM system.

I am sorry for closing your topic, and I understand your frustration. However officially we do not make any recommendations for 3rd party work. We also don't allow the soliciting of private work on this site. Keeping the topic open would only invite the very discussion we do not allow.

I'm sorry the advice I did offer was not sufficient for your needs. If you don't want to purchase a license first than you would really need to bring this subject up on another, non-vb,site, one customer did post such an example in the closed topic. I hesitate to mention any because I want it to be clear we are not endorsing any other site or service.

Comment

Ve a las configuraciónes de vbulleting para que solicites pagos en los foros. Hay muchos lugares donde puedes hacer esta acción

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X