Needs new version ideas for my business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needs new version ideas for my business

Hello guys, I need your suggestion for my site. My site now is Vb 3.8.7 and I am planning to use new version for my site. But I am not good at all these. Presently I am working in real estate consultancy in Kerala. But I thought to develop my business, new version is better. And which is better option for me, new version or old one? Also I have no idea about new version. But I need to get suggestions on how to move on. You can see my website below and have a clear look at what we proffer. Please check my site and suggest me the useful things to enhance my business.
    If your ideas are suitable for me, then I can try for it. There is no problem, how your suggestions are. What I need is to promote my real estate site with standard methods. And get more ideas about app usage of business. So please share some positive ideas with me once you have seen my website.

Thanks a lot to all and really I am grateful for any kind of help from you guys.

I can see no forum on this site, so your message could be just spam.

Comment

What is the link to your current 3.8.7 forum?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X