X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    In answer to your questions:
    • vBulletin includes a Paid Subscriptions system that links to major processors including PayPal, Google and Worldpay. This can be setup to be integrated into the registration system so that users will need to pay as part of the process.
    • Using the usergroup permissions system, you can limit certain content to specified usergroups - only when they're a member of that usergroup will they be able to view that content.
    • This will depend on the video host. We support certain video processors already using the 'Insert Video' option in the editor
    • We would work with you to identify whether this is a one-off or whether we'd need you to upgrade your plan

I hope this helps!

Leave a comment:

• WaltD
    started a topic Will vBulletin work for this..?

Will vBulletin work for this..?

I'm looking into purchasing vBulletin Cloud but I wanted to make sure what it will work how I need it to:
    • I plan to create a paid membership website, therefore in order to signup users must pay a fee.. this will be one-time for the first few members to get things going and then a monthly fee after. Can this be done with vBulletin? I don't really want users to sign up as a normal member then to upgrade, I want them to pay right off the bat.
    • I want to create premium content that only paid users can see, preferably articles rather than forum posts. Will this be possible? Restricting article content to certain usergroups? This isn't a huge thing however.
    • Can I embed HTML to thread posts? For example I plan to use a Business Video Hosting service and embed their videos into posts.
    • What happens if you were to exceed your monthly bandwidth limit on the cloud solution?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X