How long after paying for license?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long after paying for license?

I know this is a pre-slaes forum, however I still seem to be at a pre-slae point. I paid for the license last night and have since been sent an email asking me to cofirm my payment details. I did that last night and still don't seem to be able to find the relavent 'Edit license' or 'Submit URL' links. The license details and options box on the homepage of the members area is not showing my purchase wither.

How long should it take? The money is showing as having been taken off my credit card and we are very eager to start building.

Hope someone can give me a rough idea, thanks in advance.

From the FAQ, 2nd entry:
    How long does it take to get my license information?

You will receive your license information once your sales transaction has been completed. The length of time that it takes your transaction to be completed depends on your method of payment.

When ordering by credit card, some orders need to be manually verified. This process can take up to one business day.

When you order via Paypal, if you have funds available or instant funding source, your purchase should complete shortly. If an eCheck is used, it may take up to 5 business days for the transaction to complete.

Wire Transfers can take up to 4-8 business days to complete.

Comment

Thanks, it was a credit card transaction and I've submitted the verification details so I'm guessing it will be fairly soon.

Appreciate your reply. Thank you.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X