A Vbb question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Vbb question

I have see this board the "important" post in the top was bugged..?

I have it happen in my friend's board too on vbb2.22..

Here is what I saw in my browser here;

What browser are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by JamesUS
      What browser are you using?
      IE6 on Windows Xp..
      I have same problems on most of the Vbb forum..

Comment

Are you using the English version of IE6 or a localized version?

Also under the View menu > Encoding, what do you have set there?

Comment

I am using English Ver Windows XP,and using Auto-Selection of the Encoding.. The browser choose BIG-5 himself.

I think my problems is Encoding.. I have try to switch into other Encoding and the problem is fixed. Thanks tubedogg

Comment

I thought that was the problem Remembered this from another time, and it was the encoding screwing it up.

Comment

This is the pre-sales forum, please move your post to the support forums. If you are not a licensed user, then let your friend enter you as one of his board-admins in the members area, that way you can get full support. If you are wondering about the vBulletin you might want to buy, version 2.2.4 doesn't have this problem, and I never run into this. And as they said, it is probably due to encoding setting.

Comment

Originally posted by xiphoid
                This is the pre-sales forum, please move your post to the support forums. If you are not a licensed user, then let your friend enter you as one of his board-admins in the members area, that way you can get full support. If you are wondering about the vBulletin you might want to buy, version 2.2.4 doesn't have this problem, and I never run into this. And as they said, it is probably due to encoding setting.
                Seeing as yasunari does not own vB but is having this problem, it's fine to leave the post here (IMO). The problem does still exist on 2.2.4 for those who have various encodings set.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesUS

Seeing as yasunari does not own vB but is having this problem, it's fine to leave the post here (IMO). The problem does still exist on 2.2.4 for those who have various encodings set.
                  Sorry
                  It is kind of unclear to me to know which boards unreg. users have access too.
                  Thought it would be more appropiate.

[[email protected]] :$ shutdwn wnb.mod

Comment

Originally posted by xiphoid

Sorry
                    It is kind of unclear to me to know which boards unreg. users have access too.
                    Thought it would be more appropiate.
                    [/COLOR]
                    That is why we have moderators to handle the forums. We will move any topics to more appropriate areas and talk to people about their licensing issues. Please refrain from doing this in the future.
                    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by wluke

That is why we have moderators to handle the forums. We will move any topics to more appropriate areas and talk to people about their licensing issues. Please refrain from doing this in the future.
                      Yep, no problem, just trying to be helpful.

Comment

Sorry I don't have a licence yet, so I cannot post on the other page for the question.
                        Coz I am waiting for my check arrived DigiBuy to complete my order, I wish DigiBuy finish my order asap so I can throw my UBB away

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X