Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change of Email address - Issues logging in to Main page

Hi,

I own 3 licences, and I am looking to maybe renew them and upgrade, however as I haven't used Vbulletin for a while, I had an old email address linked to my account.
    I have updated it on my forum account (which I believe has the licences linked anyway) but I am unable to log into the main page. Is there anyway to verify me and get me access to my account again?

Kind Regards

Colin

The Forum Account email is not linked to the license- that is to say it doesn't update your customer account. Please email [email protected] with your customer number and we will be able to get your address on the customer account updated.

Comment

Thats my problem Joe, I don't have the old email account, which in turn means I don't know my customer number. I may be able to log in if I knew that as I could probably guess my password.

Comment

Well email support anyway with whatever you do have- Forum URL, license number, etc..., something to get started. We'll deal with it by email, can't help via the forum, would require personal information.

Comment

Thanks Joe, I emailed this over a few weeks ago now, and I have been chasing, but I still haven't had a reply back yet.

Comment

I show your ticket as resolved now. Is this still an issue?
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X