This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moving our forum

We are thinking about moving our existing forum to another host.
    Do we have to purchase a new license? Or can we move it with our existing license?

You're free to do that without a new license if you'll use the same domain name.

Former vBulletin Support Staff
    Need Help?, Or P.M. Me

Comment

Originally posted by AliMadkour View Post
      You're free to do that without a new license if you'll use the same domain name.
      Thank you! yes we plan to keep the same domain. Just changing hosts. Thanks!

Comment

Other domain names cannot be used?

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

Originally posted by jeeveser View Post
          We are thinking about moving our existing forum to another host.
          Do we have to purchase a new license? Or can we move it with our existing license?
          To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

https://members.vbulletin.com/member...t_priority.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You will also have to select the specific forums that you wish to have access at. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

Once you've done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.
          MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.4 Demo
          AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X