This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ******.com - Second Hand License - BUYER BEWARE

I wanted to post this to share my experience in hopes that no one else get's scammed like I did. BUYER BEWARE going through ******.com
    I bought a license for software through them on August 14, 2012, the license was charged back on Sept. 10, 2012, which is less time than their 30 day charge back guarantee allows.

They were refunded the money used to purchase the license from the original owner/vBulletin and the money was never refunded back to me or the license replaced with a valid one.

At this point, the company, which seems to just be ***********, has been very challenging to work with, has been very hard to get a hold of and has seemed to stop responding despite time frames and ultimatums.

I am at a point now where I am trying to go through PayPal, but am having limited assistance through them.

BUYER BEWARE, DO NOT USE *******.COM

Based on my experience, it has been a scam.
    Last edited by Mark.B; Tue 15 Jan '13, 8:58am.

This is not the place for this type of dispute to be aired.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.7.2 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Here is some basic information and links that will help you determine if vBulletin is the right solution for you and if it will work on your server. Minimum System Requirements (For vB 3.8 and earlier) A
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X