Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colin F
    replied
    No, to run the default vBulletin you won't need to know any php or html.

Leave a comment:

• 52pokercardman
    replied
    What is a Vportal

I am thinking about buying a forum. I am concern I don't know all I need to know to set it up and also have all the things to run it.

Do I need to know any php or html ?

Leave a comment:

• Goldfinger
    replied
    he can click in mine if he wishes as well .

Leave a comment:

• filburt1
    replied
    *feeble attempt to make money to maintain his site* If you buy vB, please use my referral in my sig

Leave a comment:

• Knux
    replied
    Yep it is me! Yeah they really don't wanna start again but I guess they could...

Leave a comment:

• Goldfinger
    replied
    I dont think there is a convertor for it yet as they just came out with the convertor for Ikonboard 3.0. And yes there is a portal system for vBulletin, vbPortal, www.phpportals.com. freeware.

Leave a comment:

• BillaBongUSA
    replied
    Knuckles, is that you?

Well, if members is the only thing that you're concerned about, is it really that big of a deal if they have to sign up again? My members didn't mind.
    Last edited by BillaBongUSA; Thu 7 Mar '02, 3:21pm.

Leave a comment:

• Knux
    replied
    http://forums.pbfreak.net I got like 200 members

Leave a comment:

• filburt1
    replied
    What's your current URL?

Leave a comment:

• Knux
    replied
    they need to then lol Bcuz that is a BIG part that I am gonna need to upgrade...

Leave a comment:

• filburt1
    replied
    At the moment there is no such converter, at least none officially released by the vBulletin developers.

Leave a comment:

• Knux
    started a topic About to Buy

About to Buy

Well I am seriously thinkin about buyin vB but I need to know do you all have a wBB to vB convertor?? Also do you have a portal system for this?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X