Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe D.
    replied
    There is now API documentation here: http://vbulletin.wayneluke.com/api/ - but it is unofficial.

Leave a comment:

• rnedelkow
    replied
    Check out this doc - http://onemanstudio.pl/tutorial/vbul...-api-tutorial/

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    That wouldn't be recommended, multiple tables/areas are updated when users are added.

Leave a comment:

• desi900
    replied
    maybe should inject new user directly into db myself

Leave a comment:

• Joe D.
    replied
    Originally posted by nimasdj View Post
    Ok. But could you simply say how to connect to api externally? Which data should I send to which api script with curl and how is api cponection authentication?
    As a support rep I really don't know the answer to any of those questions- they are beyond the scope of the support we provide. If I knew I'd tell you.

Leave a comment:

• ozzy47
    replied
    You will find that our by looking at the code after you purchase a license and download the software.

Leave a comment:

• nimasdj
    replied
    Ok. But could you simply say how to connect to api externally? Which data should I send to which api script with curl and how is api cponection authentication?

Leave a comment:

• Joe D.
    replied
    There is no documentation, you just need to look at the code to see how it works.

Leave a comment:

• nimasdj
    replied
    Thanks, where is api usage documentation?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    The API for users is located in /core/vb/api/user.php

You might also want to look at the controller for the registration process located at /includes/vb5/frontend/controller/registration.php

We don't recommend inserting data into the database directly. To get additional help, you will have to associate your user account on the forums with a customer account.

Leave a comment:

• nimasdj
    started a topic new user api

new user api

Hello,
    Does vBulletin 5 have api to receive new user from external and insert into db itself? Or should inject new user directly into db myself?