X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe D.
    replied
    Originally posted by Levi View Post

And what about the mobile style premium that I can download from my member area?
    That is only for old versions of VB4, it has been included with the VB4 package since 4.1.4 or so. You should just ignore that link, don't try to install it if you are using a recent 4.x version. The mobile style is already there if you go to style manager.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    The mobile apps? They are fine but you have to rely on the company (IB) to fix any bugs instead of being about to get in there and modify it yourself. You also can't get any modifications to work for it, like you could if you just used a style (you would need to code the templates, of course, but it could be done).

Leave a comment:

• Levi
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynne View Post
    If you mean you want to install a mobile style, then you would need to look over on vbulletin.org, the modification site, for one as there is no default one that we supply.
    And what about the mobile style premium that I can download from my member area?

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied

What do I have to do to install a mobile version of a vbulletin 3.8.9 forum?
    If you mean you want to install a mobile style, then you would need to look over on vbulletin.org, the modification site, for one as there is no default one that we supply.

Leave a comment:

• TLMD
    replied
    Regarding install new versions of vbulletin, do you have a installation service?
    Optionally you can purchase a professional installation/upgrade service. The professional installation/upgrade service covers an installation or upgrade of the vBulletin download software. So if that is what you are looking for, yes, they offer it. Currently it is 149 USD. Go to http://www.vbulletin.com/en/purchases and select an option for more information about this.

Leave a comment:

• Levi
    replied
    Can anybody tell me what to do?

Leave a comment:

• Levi
    replied
    Originally posted by WEBDosser View Post
    I would suggest to ask over @ vb.org about mobile version or mobile detection for vb3

What do I have to do to install a mobile version of a vbulletin 3.8.9 forum?
    Last edited by Levi; Fri 12th Dec '14, 3:21pm.

Leave a comment:

• wda2015
    replied
    I would suggest to ask over @ vb.org about mobile version or mobile detection for vb3

Leave a comment:

• Levi
    started a topic Mobile version for a vb 3.8

Mobile version for a vb 3.8

Hi

I have a 3.8 vbulletin version and I would like to know if with that version I can install a mobile version for device mobiles.
    Regarding install new versions of vbulletin, do you have a installation service?

Thank you