Little Question About VBulletin Cloud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Question About VBulletin Cloud

If i buy vBulletin Cloud, what i get? It this correct? Just answer by numbers.
    1. Domain
    2. WebHosting
    3. vBulletin 4

If you subscribe to vBulletin Cloud you get a VB5 based forum installed and ready for you to customize it (add forums, add your logo, choose a theme...) and a free yoursite.vbulletin.net domain name.

You can optionally purchase your own domain elsewhere (for example GoDaddy) and use your own domain name if you want.

You do not get an actual VB license to keep, it is valid only as long as you keep paying for the vBcloud account.

Comment

I need to pay license, until i die? :P

Comment

To be honest, hopefully you will specify someone in your will who will continue to pay for the forum even after you die some distant time from now.

But seriously, if the day comes you no longer want a vBCloud forum you can of course cancel. You can also request a database backup (at any time) so if you ever want to move to the VB5 download product or just save a copy of your data, you can.

Of course moving to the download product would require purchase of the download product license to actually make use of the database.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X