Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to my post?

Hi,

I joined 2 days ago and started a thread with a query regarding the vB test script for testing my hosted webserver. I understand the forum is moderated, but after 2 days my post does not appear to have been approved whilst at least one member joined the site after myself, yet their post is now on the forum. Any ideas as I'm holding off on purchasing vB until someone can answer my query.

Thanks

Originally posted by Loyal18 View Post
    Hi,

I joined 2 days ago and started a thread with a query regarding the vB test script for testing my hosted webserver. I understand the forum is moderated, but after 2 days my post does not appear to have been approved whilst at least one member joined the site after myself, yet their post is now on the forum. Any ideas as I'm holding off on purchasing vB until someone can answer my query.

Thanks
    From what I read posts from users that show up as unlicensed are placed in moderation queue.

Comment

But then this post appeared within a few minutes of posting, but not my original one I've tried posting my original query again, so fingers crossed

Comment

You post needs to be approved
        No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

We Akismet for Spam Management so some posts get through, others don't depending on their content.
          Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
          -
          *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
          - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
          - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X