Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why i pay money to get vBulletin!!!

hello,

please i want to know why i should to get legal vb copy while i can get it nulled ?

for example this website
    LINK REMOVED

this is used anulled copy of vb and i sent you more times before to know what you will do for this website but i dont get any reaction from you so i think if i will use also nulled copy the website will not be locked !
    Last edited by Trevor Hannant; Sat 10 Nov '12, 5:01am.

Firstly, if you choose to go with a nulled copy then you run the risk of losing money on your hosting when they shut you down.

Regarding the site you've reported there, something is always done. Please keep in mind though that Internet Brands is not some all-powerful entity that can smite down illegal sites with a wave of its mighty hand.

The process requires cooperation from the web hosting companies and others as well. Some sites may be hosted in places that don't respect copyright laws. Some may have purchased a license after getting their warning. And sometimes it just takes a while to get the site shut down.

Please use the piracy form located at http://www.vbulletin.com/piracy.php for additional reports. Thank you.
    Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
    -
    *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
    - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

If u really want to run a Live Site , purchasing is best..

and you will get support for licensed user..
      www.jntuhub.com | www.jntuhub.in |

Comment

The current life expectancy of Version 4 is about 5-6 years at a few hundred dollars. That averages around $35 per year for unlimited forum support and upgrades, which means your cost averages about $3 per month.

Join us!

DAVID COPELAND
        Licensed VB Holder Since 2000
        Celebrating 20 Years with VB

Comment

Nulled versions of anything you risk extra malicious code being cleverly hidden within your forums files, whether it's harmful or monetary somehow (such as cookie stuffing). Who knows how many hands that package has been through before you downloaded it and execute files. You're better off getting it from the source, they are reputable and have something to lose if they sent out corrupt files. Upgrading is a breeze, and you have the latest security updates which is huge. If you're really wanting to put together a good reputable forum, nulled versions are just not very sustainable.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X