X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Originally posted by betterthanyours View Post
    Why do you even need to ask that question? As long as the vendor gets the money they don't care how you get it to them.
    Because some card processors baulk at purchases made in one name with a card using a different name and address...

Leave a comment:

• betterthanyours
    replied
    Why do you even need to ask that question? As long as the vendor gets the money they don't care how you get it to them.

Leave a comment:

• Dominic
    replied
    As I said I guess this won't be a problem. But I can't tell it for sure cause the Sales department handles this.

Leave a comment:

• Jntu Hub
    replied
    Originally posted by Dominic View Post
    I guess this would work. If you have any questions feel free to contact our sales team through e-mail.
    http://www.vbulletin.com/contacts/

nothing complex my question is

on behalf of me.. my friend who lives in usa will make a purchase with my mail id.

and i will use this s/w

Leave a comment:

• Dominic
    replied
    I guess this would work. If you have any questions feel free to contact our sales team through e-mail.
    http://www.vbulletin.com/contacts/

Leave a comment:

• Jntu Hub
    replied
    Originally posted by Dominic View Post
    The coupon expires today - Should there be any extension or other coupons in the future you'll be informed through our announcement forums.

i am from india , can i make payment from USA with the help of my friend with this credit card for me?

Leave a comment:

• Dominic
    replied
    The coupon expires today - Should there be any extension or other coupons in the future you'll be informed through our announcement forums.

Leave a comment:

• Jntu Hub
    started a topic any chance of coupon extenction for next month

any chance of coupon extenction for next month

Does the coupon expires today.. Or any extenction like previous month ..

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X