Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completely new but know what I want... I think

Hi,

I'm looking to start a community forum on an outdoor pursuit. I'm Ireland based. I registered a domain and I began to design a website but then realised that I'm probably going ass about face.
    i have my logos, my style etc. I want a lively looking page. I liked the Alfa Owners forum and saw that they use your product and so I'm here.
    i want a fresh bright white or blue style forum with ability to post limitless photos with all bells and whistles. What are memory constraints? I'm really new to this. I've never designed a site. I'm an architect but not the it kind .

Also do I have to apply my logos etc to your template or can I insert your forum template into my home page? Not sure how they work.
    i need the page to show bubbles of current threads or latest photos or comments to give it a 'live' look. Is that possible, expensive?
    im an amateur beginner so yes budget is a big deal. I'm aiming to get this up for the new year..
    thanks for any help..

On a re read of my post I realise that it's a bit mixed up and I've left 54 viewers to date speechless however ill try be clearer and would appreciate any guidance not least that of someone in sales..

I want an individual look to the forum to suit my site livery can I plug it into my site or do I customise the forum software itself with my livery and banner etc and in effect it becomes the site?

on an average hobby forum with text and photos is a massive amount of memory required?

I like the layout of www.alfaowner.com and the versatility and homepage look of the Home page. Does the ability to do all that come with vBullitten 5?

All the best,
    G

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X