Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to veiw the different vbulletin packages so i can purchase one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zachery
    replied
    We no longer sell older versions of our software, but they're available to download. You can try and purchase a license from a third party, but there are risks involved and we can't help if anything goes wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Jntu Hub
    replied
    Originally posted by Dominic View Post
    Because other costumers demand it. It's really quite simple to disable not needed functions.

Not the Question of simplicity ,

For only forum users:
    Previous version costs 195$ , now its 249 $...

Around 50$ waste of spending to those who dont need except forum s/w

Ofcourse in some countries 50$ is not matter ... i am from india its 2500 rupees extra for us .

Leave a comment:

• Dominic
    replied
    Because other costumers demand it. It's really quite simple to disable not needed functions.

Leave a comment:

• Jntu Hub
    replied
    Originally posted by Hartmut View Post
    And in case you don't need/want the blogs or CMS in it (which is contained in vBulletin Publishing Suite), you can easily disable them.

this is what VB done bad in new version..

why should customers buy unnecessary things and make disable??

Leave a comment:

• Hartmut
    replied
    And in case you don't need/want the blogs or CMS in it (which is contained in vBulletin Publishing Suite), you can easily disable them.

Leave a comment:

• beishe8
    replied
    Originally posted by plutonash View Post
    Can I still buy the forum on its own or do I have to buy vB5 Connect to get it?
    No,cannot buy the forum on its own,have to buy the vB5 licence.
    With it you can download the vB4 Publishing Suite.

Leave a comment:

• plutonash
    replied
    Originally posted by Hartmut View Post
    You can buy vBulletin 5 Connect and you will automatically have access to vBulletin 4.2 due to that.
    Can I still buy the forum on its own or do I have to buy vB5 Connect to get it?

Leave a comment:

• Hartmut
    replied
    You can buy vBulletin 5 Connect and you will automatically have access to vBulletin 4.2 due to that.

Leave a comment:

• How to veiw the different vbulletin packages so i can purchase one?

A few weeks ago I would google vbulletin and easily find advertisement for several vbulletin packages

NOW...the only sales info I can find is about vbulletin 5 connect? I'm not even sure what this is?

All I whant to do id to purchase the latest (pre 5 connect) vbulletin software used for setting up a bulletin/discussion/message board where members can join and post their thoughts on a particular subject and also I want to be able to upload target audience "sponsor" banners so I can sell advertizing space

If that is what 4.2 does then i WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE IT.

Is there a link that I can use to veiw the license/software options other than 5 connect?

Also what exactly IS 5 connect? Is it 4.2 + something else? If so in layman's terms...what?

But first priority here is a link to chack out 4.2 license agreement and costs

Please try to keep your helpful answers as step by step as possible due to the fact that I am at the beggining of a new learning curve here

Thank you for understanding

Thank You

LM