Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominic
    replied
    You can only buy vBulletin 5 but you will have access to vBulletin 4 and 3 too.

Leave a comment:

• Megamurfee
    replied
    vB5 is the only license availible? Or can I buy 4, because thats what I want, or does vB4 come with the vB5 license only?

Leave a comment:

• AusPhotography
    replied
    Note: vB5 Connect license allows you to download and run vB4 Suite or vB3

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    You would need to buy the forum software in order to download it and run it on your site. The price is $249 for a new license - https://www.vbulletin.com/ .

Leave a comment:

• BirdOPrey5
    replied
    The price of a vBulletin license is $249, not $500 and there is a $25 coupon available if you purchase before October 31st. Coupon code: CONNECT.

You need a license to use vBulletin. After you have a license you can buy a custom style if you want.

Leave a comment:

• Megamurfee
    replied
    Price?

Hey I want to make a forum using vBulletin. Can I buy a skin only and use it, or do I have to buy the whole thing for 500 dollars.

Leave a comment:

• Megamurfee
    started a topic Price?

Price?

Hey im involved in a number of vBulletin forums. I want to buy vbulletin, so my question is. Ive seen vBulletin 5 for 500 dollars. Then ive seen skins for 50 dollars but if I buy skin only cani still set up my forum?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X