Price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price?

Hey im involved in a number of vBulletin forums. I want to buy vbulletin, so my question is. Ive seen vBulletin 5 for 500 dollars. Then ive seen skins for 50 dollars but if I buy skin only cani still set up my forum?

Price?

Hey I want to make a forum using vBulletin. Can I buy a skin only and use it, or do I have to buy the whole thing for 500 dollars.

Comment

The price of a vBulletin license is $249, not $500 and there is a $25 coupon available if you purchase before October 31st. Coupon code: CONNECT.

You need a license to use vBulletin. After you have a license you can buy a custom style if you want.

Comment

You would need to buy the forum software in order to download it and run it on your site. The price is $249 for a new license - https://www.vbulletin.com/ .

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Note: vB5 Connect license allows you to download and run vB4 Suite or vB3
          environment: Centos 6.9, Apache v2.4.25, PHP 5.6.30/xCache, MariaDB 10.22 -- vB5 Connect Licensed

AusPhotography - Australia's Premier Photographic Forum vB4.2.3
          Rick (site owner) and Kym (site tech) sharing this account

Comment

vB5 is the only license availible? Or can I buy 4, because thats what I want, or does vB4 come with the vB5 license only?

Comment

You can only buy vBulletin 5 but you will have access to vBulletin 4 and 3 too.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X