Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trivia questions

Hello,

I'm administering middle size moto forum. We are using at the moment ubb threads and are used to simple desing, but one of the downsides is lack of mobile theme / app. I think about buying license with Mobile Suite, but have few, maybe simple questions:
    - Is there possibility to collapse categories on forum view (can't find anywhere collapse button, I can see it in vBulletin 4)
    - how can I see thread in threaded view (at the moment I can see default flat view).
    - is there possibility to set user name color (per user)
    - is there anywhere skin that can make forum look like current one (some of our users are pretty old-fashioned ), I attach link for comparison

Thank you

1. Not at this time.
    2. This feature is no longer available in vBulletin 5.
    3. This has never been a feature of vBulletin, it would require some fancy custom CSS/template modifications.
    4. I've not seen a ubbthreads skin for any recent version of vBulletin.

Comment

Thank you for clarification. Most important for us would be ad. 1 and 2, as I understand, you have in plan to bring back 1 (any timeframe?), how about 2?
      Or if above two are not going to come back, please tell me if Mobile Suite works with vBulletin 4?
      Last edited by szastan; Tue 4th Nov '14, 11:59am.

Comment

There may be a bug/improvement request to return it, but I wouldn't have an ETA, on either.

The mobile suite does work with vBulletin 4 as well.

Comment

So in our case it would be better to first use v4, ask for those features, and when they apper, move to v5? I assume that upgrading from v4 to v5 is trouble-free?

Comment

Yes, that would be a possible use case for you guys. I'd suggest you give both the vB4 and vB5 demo's a try and make sure they'll meet your needs.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X