I cant buy vbulletin 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant buy vbulletin 4

I wanna buy the classic forum software but in the page of purchases only appears vbulletin 5, I dont like that, I want the other one which is aroung 190 dollars, this one is like 250 dollars.

Forum Classic is no longer available for purchase.

When purchasing a vBulletin 5 license, you'll be given access to vBulletin 4 Publishing Suite.
    Aakif Nazir

Comment

You can also get $25 off the price if you use the coupon code CONNECT which is good until the end of the month. That brings the price closer to the old VB4 Forum Only price.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe D. View Post
        You can also get $25 off the price if you use the coupon code CONNECT which is good until the end of the month. That brings the price closer to the old VB4 Forum Only price.
        With the coupon the price would be $224 and includes access to all versions of 4.X and 5.X. Also unlike some competitors we don't charge bi-annual or annual maintenance fees.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

And you'll have to agree to the vB5 license, which is different than the vB4 license.

Comment

Is there any other way of getting VB?
            What if you don't have enough money?

Comment

Originally posted by Kamcorder View Post
              Is there any other way of getting VB?
              What if you don't have enough money?
              U think that you can get it without money?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X