Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynne
    replied
    Some users like their answers quicker (support's priority is ticket support) and sometimes they don't like to post links to their forums so we can see the problem. And, sometimes ftp or database access is needed to look into a problem if they really messed things up and the only way to get that to us is via a ticket. Sometimes people do really strange things to their site and there is no way to explain to them how to get it back to normal without looking more in depth into the problem.

Leave a comment:

• Aakif N.
    replied
    Originally posted by Alex1 View Post
    Hi. I don't understand what ticket/phone support is needed for. I don't see what operation or problem would need assistance (except install or upgrade, but I see that is sold separately), and I hope vBulletin is built such as you don't encounter problems from a normal use. So what is the range of problems that phone/ticket support is covering please?
    Phone/Ticket Support covers any sort of problem(s) you have with the software.

Leave a comment:

• Alex1
    started a topic Support?

Support?

Hi. I don't understand what ticket/phone support is needed for. I don't see what operation or problem would need assistance (except install or upgrade, but I see that is sold separately), and I hope vBulletin is built such as you don't encounter problems from a normal use. So what is the range of problems that phone/ticket support is covering please?