HOT TOPIC feature?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOT TOPIC feature?!

ok, im starting a college community website, it has various links and cool stuff for the students at my school. I plan on making my discussion board one of the main features of my site, and to draw in users who would normaly be clueless when it comes to discussion boards i would like to use this "hot topic" idea....

on the main page of my site I would like to have a little box with like the TOP 5 most active posts. This would be updated and changed automaticaly, for example when another post gains more attention it would bump out the lowest post. I would REALLY like to have this feature, it would be a great way to draw in non-board users to the boards. If this feature doesnt exist i would either like to discuss a way to implement it, or be given some advice about how i could go about writing the code myself. I am currently trying to decide wich software im going to purchase and vbullitein is one of my options...

Thanks, if anyone has any info on this please post

[email protected]

This is very possible via a custom script. There are several to choose from at vBulletin.org or you could write your own.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X