Clear All

• Zachery
    replied
    I opened a ticket for you.

Leave a comment:

• Greek Wizard
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery View Post
    Sales doesn't work during non business hours, of which they've been open for 2 hours and 2 some odd min.

I don't see any tickets from any of the accounts you have on file with valid licenses. Can you pm me with the customer account, and email you intended to use to purchase? I can put you in touch directly with someone in our sales department, hopefully today.
    I only saw this just now as I was expecting an e-mail and I don;t have notifications turned on for this thread.

I have PM'ed you with Customer Number, e-mail, and invoice numbers.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Sales doesn't work during non business hours, of which they've been open for 2 hours and 2 some odd min.

I don't see any tickets from any of the accounts you have on file with valid licenses. Can you pm me with the customer account, and email you intended to use to purchase? I can put you in touch directly with someone in our sales department, hopefully today.

Leave a comment:

• Greek Wizard
    replied
    E-mail sent but no response yet.

Pre-sale is over now.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Please send in a ticket to [email protected] with your customer number and we can look up the email on file.

Leave a comment:

• Can't access Members area to buy during pre-order sales

It seems I have not logged into the new Member's area for a while (since Customer Number was used).

I have been trying to log in all day to access the option to buy with the $25 off, but my password is not working, and when I request my password to be resent, I get the green confirmation that it has, but I have not gotten it yet.

I have tried it twice now.

I have four vBulletin 4 Suites, so I would like to get the $25 discount, but if I can't I won't bother to upgrade, so not sure what can be done at this late stage, but hopefully someone can help me out to make sure the e-mail is sent.

For the record, there is nothing wrong with my e-mail account accepting new e-mails from others.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X