No announcement yet.

vBulletin 5 Suite ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wayne, went back to edit my recent post, and noted that you had made some changes to what I had posted. Didn't see a reply on your part, though. I believe that I have $545.00 invested in the purchase of the 4.2, the Publishing Suite, The Facebook Application, and the VBSEO applications. I would value your consideration. By the by, I see that this forum is the 4.2 version, and wondering why it has not been upgraded to the 5.0 (whatever today's beta's version is).

Comment

This forum isn't running the Beta because it's a Beta, and not ready for Production sites.
      My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
      vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

Okay, how about an answer to my question.

Comment

Originally posted by brycea View Post
          Okay, how about an answer to my question.
          What might that question be?

Yes, you can build custom pages in vB5 Connect.

I can't see any others, sorry.
          vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

Greetings to the New Zealand Messageboard spokesperson, thank you so much for your reply.

Comment

Wayne, went back to edit my recent post, and noted that you had made some changes to what I had posted. Didn't see a reply on your part, though. I believe that I have $545.00 invested in the purchase of the 4.2, the Publishing Suite, The Facebook Application, and the VBSEO applications. I would value your consideration. By the by, I see that this forum is the 4.2 version, and wondering why it has not been upgraded to the 5.0 (whatever today's beta's version is).
              All I did was remove the improperly working link which was not relevant to your post. I also answered your question here:
              https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...=1#post2345656

This site will be upgraded when we deem the beta is capable of running a live site. It has not been deemed capable of such.

For questions about vBulletin 4.2, you need post them in the appropriate forum. This isn't a support area. For questions about vBSEO, you need to go to their site. We do not support vBSEO and never have.
              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
              vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Greetings to the New Zealand Messageboard spokesperson, thank you so much for your reply.
                You are welcome, now, how about an answer to my question?

ie: What's your question?

*edit to add* If you don't want members of the public replying to your posts, don't post on a public forum.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X